As a parent of a child with autism, you are thrust into what feels like a new dimension. So many things to learn about RIGHT NOW, so many options, so many acronyms and foreign terms, so much unknown, so much to focus on but how do you figure out what the priorities are?
Wouldn’t it be great if someone provided you with what you needed to know, in the time you needed to know it? And then also provided that information in a way that you can easily understand it and then implement it?
Well, that’s just what we’ve done. In a sense, we’ve created a University of learning for you. Each level provides you with the breadth of knowledge you need to get started on this journey of healing and growth and at just the right depth. And because we all learn at different paces, you receive each level as a bundle so you can move through it as slowly or as quickly as you need to.
Sure you could spend hours and hours in online groups asking questions and reading posts. We’ve all done that. But that’s NOT the best use of your time and energy right now. These courses are designed to give you not only the knowledge base you need to move forward, but also to save you time. My son was diagnosed with autism over 10 years ago. I would have LOVED to have had all of this information presented to me when I started. It took me at least 5 years before I felt even remotely confident in the base level of information we present here.
Of course, we can’t prepare you with everything – and there are going to be aspects to your child’s situation that are highly individual. But this is the place to start. We will provide you with understanding and guidance on how to move forward. The information included in our program is foundational and you’ll continue to use it for years. Here’s a peek at what you’ll learn:
101 Level – Complete Module Bundle
- Understanding Brain Development and Neurodeflective Disorders. Understanding behaviors as a window into the brain.
- The Importance of Diet and a Step-By-Step Guide on How to Start.
- Stress and Development – A Closer Look at Chemical Stress and How to Reduce Your Child’s Exposures. Included: Action Step Quick Guide.
- Stress and Development – A Closer Look at Structural Stress and How Chiropractic Care Can Help. Included: Action Step Quick Guide which includes information on HOW to find the right chiropractor for your child.
- Movement and the Brain – learn basic body/brain movements that you can start TODAY to help your child’s brain functioning. Included: Action Step Quick Guide
- Different Behavioral Therapy Options with links for your reference.
- Terms You Will Need to Know (Biomedical terms)
- Taking Care of YOU in the Middle of the Storm, a Self-Care Action Guide.
- Parenting and Connecting With a Child in Neurological Crisis (Fight/Flight).
- BONUS – Holiday Hacks Webinar Series
- BONUS – Sleep Strategies for the Child Who Does Not Sleep!
- BONUS – Exclusive Interviews with Dr. Amy Spoelstra and Amy Yardley about what they wish they knew and what they want parents to understand so that they can make the most out of their time and resources.
All modules are downloadable so once you purchase them, they are yours to keep and to refer to as long as you need them. Let us help you and provide you a roadmap for your journey!
Right now, we are putting the final touches on these modules and they’ll be available for purchase March 2018. Your investment is $297 – but we are offering a special pre-sale discount code which is worth $100 off the purchase price!! Your chance to grab this code is time limited and does not obligate you in any way to purchase.
You can get your exclusive savings code by clicking HERE.
As always – with love ~ The Amys