Changing a child’s diet is never easy. Especially when this child has neuro-developmental challenges.
BUT, it can be highly effective at improving a child’s expression of life, decreasing unwanted behaviors, improving cognition and improving their overall health.
So how do you even start such a diet when everything seems so overwhelming? You get a plan and then you work the plan.
This Step-by-Step Guide is YOUR PLAN. We take you through the necessary pre-implementation steps that will help you keep focused on the goal.
Included in this 19 page eBook:
- Information on what gluten and casein are and WHY they may be hurting your child’s health and development.
- Food lists to help you understand the different forms/names of gluten and casein.
- Our special 6-step process to moving easily into a new diet.
- Medical study references to share with other people who may not be convinced about your child’s new diet.
- A shortcut guide to reading food labels.
- Healthy, kid-friendly food lists for going GF/CF.
- Dairy Alternatives with two easy recipes for making your own milk at home
In addition, you will receive a video tutorial from Amy Yardley. Amy shares her personal experience with changing her child’s diet (including some pitfalls) and some other tips and strategies that are helpful when making this change.
We understand that implementing a special diet for a child with challenges can seem daunting – we have been there, done that. The information presented in this guide has been time-tested and mother-approved.